September Challenge!!! For the month of September I challenge myself to keep a journal and track my food & exercise. It’s a great way to get a jump on getting organized with school starting and everyone back to work.
- You can chose to use a notebook or an online tracker such as My Fitness Pal.
- But first clean out your cupboards and fridge of your unhealthy trigger foods and stock up on fruit, veggies, lean protein.
- Write your goals for this month on the first page
- Dedicate a few minutes to writing in it every day.
- Be honest with yourself and write everything in your journal, it’s a great way to teach you awareness of what you’re eating on a daily basis.
Also to be more effective with you’re journal you can show me or a friend your food journal weekly. That weekly accountability is what makes your food journal successful, knowing that someone will be seeing what you eat. Find a partner and we can do this together.
In just 4 weeks we’ll all be happy with the results.