Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 6 cups low sodium fat free chicken broth
- 1 can tomato soup (I used Campbell’s Tomato Soup)
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 cups chopped zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large soup pot add oil, onions, garlic, red pepper, broccoli and green beans.
Sauté for 5 mins until onions are translucent.
- Pour the broth and tomato soup and add the rest of the ingredients and give it a stir.
- Simmer for 20 -30 minutes.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.